1. she understands that western nations are not the ones that need feminism.
3. she understands that special interest groups promoted by liberals are not, in fact, a celebration of individuality, as those encouraging them would have us believe, but an exercise in division.
4. despite formerly being the c.e.o. of a major corporation that could benefit from the current tax code due to decrease in competition, she wants to reform and simplify the code to benefit everyone, in particular small businesses.
5. she despises dependence on the government and promotes the perhaps lost values of hard work, independence, and self-sufficiency, which bring the sense of pride that founded america. (note: as an idealistic communist/collectivist i don’t even agree with half of these points, including this deeply capitalistic one, and i still find them positive.)
5. she’s like the only female g.o.p. potential ever like how cool is that
6. she drives home the point that conservativism is not, in fact, the old white man’s ideal, but a lifestyle for everyone regardless of all the little labels we’ve become so accustomed to blinding ourselves with.
7. she’s not one of those out-the-womb career politicians; she is an activist, a businesswoman, and then a politician.
8. she wants education to be accessible and relevant.
9. she is a fricking breast cancer survivor i mean come on
this list will continue to grow throughout the season but for now, enjoy this sampling.
UPDATE: she doesn’t let loud, pushy talk show hosts who are used to running the conversation interrupt her but she isn’t rude about it.
– lexxie rae xx